Sunday 27 April 2014

WHAT  IS  OUR  RELATION?...



When I look at you its like we both see something that we like;
But quickly we turn our heads like our eyes are blinding lights;
Inside our minds we think about the possibilities for new heights;
But the fear of failure stops us for we think that its too right;
Girl its hard for me to say it but I think that you're the one;
My heart burning for your love intense like heat from 1000 suns;
And it seems like it won't stop. What is this an indication?;
Yes of course I cannot rest until I find out our relation;
Perfection within my arms reach and my heart is even closer;
I don't see you that much but when I do the time moves slower;
I don't know what this means but I have great expectations;
What am I to you, I want to know our relation?;

No comments:

Post a Comment