Sunday 27 April 2014

THE BLISS IN HER EYES

  THE   BLISS   IN   HER  EYES...........

the moment i looked into her eyes,
all I could see is bliss
after that , I took a moment to realise.....
this life I live is a mess.

what may I offer her ?
When I hate the man in the mirror..


.....I thought to myself...

The bliss in her eyes turns up to mean nothing
what can I offer her?
When all I can see in the mirror is nothing

Pinnocchio story goes , I just want to be a real boy...
How can anyone except me to be proud of myself?
When those closest to me aren't even proud of me....


Wise man say one day you will find your way,
that one day just seems so far away...


there is no amount of money,
that may fill this emptiness in my heart

Or free my mind out of this jail
out of this materialistic hell


there is no one that can ever understand my misery
Simplicity, now seems so complex to me

All alone , I have no where to go.
Not a single  ear out there I can confide to
 and cry  amongst  my treasured friend



Unfortunately even the tears that flow my eyes
mean nothing
Darkness, has engulfed my eyes
All I can say is nothing,


All that life alltering moment however
when I saw the bliss in her eyes...
I felt alive again


know , she brought an ounce of hope into my life
I saw the light again..

No comments:

Post a Comment